Thursday, November 12, 2015

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

A couple of days ago the new arrivals hit the JC website, and I finally had a few moments to peruse them leisurely. The Crewneck Sweater With Edged Lace immediately caught my interest, both because of the heather charcoal colour, which is one of my best colours, and because of the lace trim on the sleeves:

Crewneck Sweater With Edged Lace

Since I am a sucker for lace, I couldn't just ignore the Lace Panel Cardigan and the  Lace Panel Top. They are both merino wool with an overlay of beautiful lace.
 Lace Panel Top & Lace Panel Cardigan

Regent Topcoat in Black Watch Flannel is all wool and has the same collar as the Regent Blazer. Should be warm and cozy to wear this winter.
  Regent Topcoat in Black Watch Flannel

A fun T-shirt for the holidays, the Metallic Long-Sleeve Painter Tee, which comes both in  a silver and a navy colour.
Metallic Long-Sleeve Painter Tee

I loved the Colette Tortoise Pumps among the sneak previews earlier this week, and I can't wait to try these babies on.
Colette Tortoise Pumps

Lastly, the cute Plaid Pom-Pom Scarf in heather natural is my pick for a neutral scarf for my colourful winter coats.
Plaid Pom-Pom Scarf

These are my picks.  How about yours? Please share!

Hope your week is winding down nicely and have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.