Sunday, October 18, 2015

Madewell - October

I have had a few Madewell photos for a while now, but haven't have the chance to post them, so here they are now. Daywalk Shirtdress in Fairfax Plaid (size S, geometric brick) is a cotton/rayon blend, is quite substantial and feels extremly comfortable on. It would be great to wear this with some thick leggings in the winter time.

Daywalk Shirtdress in Fairfax Plaid (similar here, here, here, here, here)

A cute vest, the Reversible Vest in Stripe (size S, juniper berry). One side has a fleecy texture with white stripes on the upper part, while the reverse has a shiny quilt look. The vest fits TTS on me.

Reversible Vest in Stripe (similar here, here, here, here, here)

Short-Sleeve Sweater (size S, heather gravel)  is an acrylic/wool mix. I don't recall ever having had a short-sleeve sweater before, but I really liked this one.The back is longer than the front by about two inches or so. I couldn't walk away without trying on the latest pencil skirt, the Pillar Midi Skirt (size 4, heather grey). It is a viscose wool blend and felt very comfortable on. It fits TTS on me.

Short-Sleeve Sweater (similar here, here, here)
 Pillar Midi Skirt (similar here, here, here)

Silk Cinema Popover Shirt in Gentle Blush (size S, gentle blush) is gorgeous, in my opinion. Fits TTS to large on me, and if I didn't have an identical colour blouse from J. Crew, I'd probably get this one. It is on sale right now and with the EXTRA40 code, so it comes to only $50.99.

 Silk Cinema Popover Shirt in Gentle Blush (similar here, here, here)

And another favourite, the Flannel Ex-Boyfriend Shirt in Bainbridge Plaid (size S, red sangria). The shirt is all cotton, and it fits TTS on me. It's definitely oversize in my regular size.

 Flannel Ex-Boyfriend Shirt in Bainbridge Plaid (similar here, here, here)

What else I'm liking at Madewell right now:
What about you? What do you like at Madewell these days? Please share! Code EXTRA40 will give you an additional 40% off sale styles as well as free shipping through tomorrow, October 19. 

Hope you had a great weekend, and have a great wee ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.