Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Madewell - October (II)

Also last weekend, my pal CC and I stopped by Madewell, the other favourite store. :) I was on the lookout for outerwear, so I was pleased when I saw this lovely Herringbone Wrap Jacket (size XS/S).  It is a wool blend and very comfortable. The jacket fits TTS on me.


The other coat I tried on was also a favourite from the new arrivals: the Monsieur Coat (size S). I loved the double-faced wool that is grey on the outside and black on the inside. Also a wool blend like the one above, the coat fits TTS to large on me.

Monsieur Coat (similar hereherehere)

As I mentioned in a previous post, I my new workplace is very casual, so I figured the Flannel Daywalk Shirtdress in Glendale Plaid (size M) worn with Pixies would be a nice switch from jeans. This dress was already on the 40% off rack, so size selection was limited and I couldn't find an S. Size M is slightly large on me, so I would say this fits TTS.

Lastly for now, the Viewpoint Turtleneck Sweaterdress (size S, heather fog). The dress is 34" from the shoulder and I am 5'6", for reference. It iss a wool blend and feels very soft to the touch. I loved this dress in both colours.


What else I'm liking at Madewell right now:
How about you? What do you like? Please share!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great Wednesday out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.