Friday, October 9, 2015

Loft - October

I have a few photos from a couple of trips to the Loft and finally am posting them. An older one is the Leopard Jacquard Coat (size S). This is my usual coat size at the Loft and other retailers. I love the leopard print and the plush, soft feel of the fabric. The front closes with a zipper. The collar is funnel neck with snaps.


Greyscale Flare Dress (size 6, black) has a back zip and is 20 3/4" from the waist. The dress fits TTS on me, although I would prefer it sightly longer. 


Next is the Saddle Shoulder Sweater (size S, blanched almond heather) has merino wool and baby alpaca hair and felt extremely soft and comfortable against my skin. It also comes in a colour called 'rustic brick heather' as well. Fits TTS to large.

 Saddle Shoulder Sweater  (similar here, here, here)

My favourite was the Tipped Wooly Jacket. It has the texture of boiled wool but it is thinner, as it is a mix of viscose & wool. I am wearing size XS, which is one size smaller than I noramlly wear in jackets at the Loft.


Tipped Wooly Jacket  (similar hereherehere

Here's what else I am liking at the Loft right now:
How about you? What are your favourites at the Loft currently? Please share!

Hope you all have a great weekend, and Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.