Tuesday, October 13, 2015

J. Crew - October

Last weekend I was at the Village with my pal CC, so of course a visit to JC was in order. One of the items I missed out in my previous visit has been the Silkey Drapey V-Neck Blouse (size 4, navy). This is a beautiful silk crepe de chine and fits TTS to large on me. It also comes in four other colours.

Silkey Drapey V-Neck Blouse (similar here, here, here, here, here)

Another item that caught my attention was actually on the sale rack. It was the Drapey Chambry Shirtdress marked down to $39.99 in the store minus 40%. I am wearing size M and seems to fit well. Since it was the last one in the store, I didn't have an S (my usual size) to compare it to, but I suspect S would be too tight across the chest.

 Drapey Chambry Shirtdress (similar here, here, here)

Next was the Jeweled Stripe Swing Sweater (size S, navy ivory). The sweater fits large, as it is supposed to, is all merino wool and has beautiful hand-applied crystals. The pants are the Pixie Pants (size 2, heather charcoal). I already own these in black and navy, and was considering the grey ones as well.

Jeweled Stripe Swing Sweater (similar here, here, here)
Pixie Pants (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, the Bike Boots (size 8, black). The boots fit TTS on me, if not a little bit large.

Bike Boots (similar here, here, here)

That's all I have for now, and I suspect the new arrivals will be just around the corner. Have you been to JC lately? Were you able to find something nice for yourself there? If so, plase share!

Have a safe and happy Wednesday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Rose! Excellent review. I ordered that navy drapey silk blouse in size 4 with 30% off sale. I already have the brighter blue one which fits/looks super .
    Also took a chance and ordered the pink toggle wool coat on sale as well. Online only... fingers crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Valerie! Thank you for visiting my blog. Seems like a good haul. Hope the coat fits you well! :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.