Monday, October 26, 2015

J. Crew - October (II)

Last weekend my pal CC and I drove down to Seattle to visit some friends. We also stopped at a few of our favourite stores, as usual. Right at the entrance we noticed the beautiful A-Line Mini Skirt in Violet Poppy (size 4, purple haze). The print is adorable and I wish this would come in a longer version as well. The skirt has pockets and is made of a sturdier poly, so it is easy to care for. The sweater is Wool Back-Zip Sweater (size S, heather blueberry). I love this sweater a lot - style, colour - and it's great to see it on promo, plus another 25% off right now. Both of the items fit TTS on me.


Next was the Cap-Sleeve Dress in Clover (size 6, citrus).This is my regular JC size dress. I was suprirsed to read the dress was all poly, as the fabric feels much silkier.


Pleated Chiffon-Hem T-Shirt (size S, white). I didn't think a whole lot about this tee when I saw it on the hanger, but I was glad I did venture to try it on. I am wearing my regular tee size here. The pants are the Matte Crepe Trousers (size 2, black). This is my Pixie pants size at JC. The waist band is partially elastic and the pants are very comfortable to wear.

Matte Crepe Trousers  (similar here, here, here)  

And lastly for now, a Tippi Sweater (size S, heather grey). I have several Tippis in my closet, but not a nice grey such as this one. Several colours are on sale right now. Fits TTS.


 Tippi Sweater  (similar here, here, here) 

That's all for now, but I have a few more photos for my next post, so stay tuned. :)

Hope your week has started well, and have a happy Tuesday out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.