Thursday, October 22, 2015

J. Crew - New Arrivals Picks

I was finally able to peruse the JC new arrivals earlier tonight and fell in love with the violet poppy pattern. You can see it on a skirt, patio pants, dress, a top and a scarf. My favourite is the Collarless Pocket Top in Violet Poppy:
Collarless Pocket Top in Violet Poppy

Collection Cashmere Blazer looks luxurious. It is made of double-faced cashmere and the cuffs are removable. I think it's gorgeous, but too bad about the hefty price tag.
Collection Cashmere Blazer

Icon Trench in Wool Cashmere comes in a new colour this winter called 'ocean harbor.' I have tried this coat here in the past.
Icon Trench in Wool Cashmere

I haven't noticed these before, so I am not sure they are from the current roll-out, but the Full-Length Pant in Bi-Stretch Wool is one item that will make its way in my closet this winter. I have several pairs of pants in this fabric and they wear well.
Full-Length Pant in Bi-Stretch Wool

Buffalo Check Plaid Scarf, but in 'bright eggplant.'
Buffalo Check Plaid Scarf

 And lastly, the Saint James for J. Crew Hoodie. It is made of a heavier cotton, which I love:



How about you? Which items did you like? Please share and have a great rest of the week, everyone! I can't wait to get to the store this weekend to check some of these in person. Through October 26, you can use the code SALETREAT to receive 25% off full-priced items or 40% off sale items. Happy shopping, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Great picks! The scarf is on my wish list. I saw it in the store the other day and it is very nice (and 100% wool)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lauren. I saw the scarf last weekend and it is beautiful.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.