Sunday, September 13, 2015

Madewell September Picks

Next week I am headed South for work for a few days, and I will finally be able to visit one of my favourite stores. It has been too long since I set foot inside a Madewell store, so I took this chance to peruse the Madewell website in preparation for my visit. The Side-Slit Sweater-Dress in 'heather flannel' imediately got my attention. I love wearing sweater-dresses in the winter, and this one seems longer than the ones I have in my closet:
Side-Slit Sweater-Dress

In the same grey tones, I found the Pillar Midi Skirt interesting as well. This one is a viscose/wool blend and should wear well.
 Pillar Midi Skirt (similar here, here, here)

The second section I usually check on the Madewell site is the jewelry one. I have always loved their pieces and own several of them. One necklace that I thought looked interesting was the Stonehold Pendant Necklace:
Stonehold Pendant Necklace

I love bracelets, and this Doubletime Cuff Bracelet is my favourite:
Doubletime Cuff Bracelet

The City Grid Coat has a similar shape to the J. Crew coat I have, but I really like this cabernet colour: 
City Grid Coat 

 The Billie Boot has been around for a while. I love the 'castle rock' colour:
Billie Boot

Lastly, I love the High Riser Skinny Skinny Jeans in Pure White. As always, the Madewell has free shipping and returns on jeans, so if you don't have a store nearby, this is a great way to try them on.
High Riser Skinny Skinny Jeans in Pure White
That's all for me for now. How about you? Have you visited Madewell lately? Please share!

Hope you are having a great weekend so far and thanks for dropping in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.