Monday, September 7, 2015

Loft - September

A couple of weeks ago I also visited Loft to see what was new. I really liked the look of this City Shirtdress (size S, summer navy). At first it felt like a fine silk, and was surprised to see it was poly.

City Shirtdress (similar here, here, here)

Next was the Spacedye Signature Cardigan (size XS). I couldn't see a size S in the store, which is my usual size, and XS is too small.  It comes in sizes ranging from XXS to XXL. It's a beautiful neutral that would go with just about any other colour. The knit is a mix of cotton, viscose and polyamide.

Spacedye Signature Cardigan (similar here, here, here)

Drapey Tee (size S, lilac shaddow) I am wearing underneath the sweater above. This is my usual size in tees at the Loft. The lilac colour isbeautiful, although not evident from the current photo. It is 100% rayon and machine washable.

Drapey Tee (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, a pretty Lace Tee (size S, lilac shaddow). I would wear this with a nude or similar colour cami underneath.

 Lace Tee (similar here, here, here)


What else  I like at the Loft right now:
How about you? Please share!

Hope you are having a great long weekend, and have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.