Tuesday, September 1, 2015

J. Crew - September

I have a few more photos from my previous visits to JC. One of the newer items I tried on was the Merino Striped Sweater-Dress (size S, navy ivory). The dress fits TTS and is currently on sale. I love wearing sweater-dresses with leggings in the winter, and this one is on my wishlist.

Merino Striped Sweater-Dress (similar here, here, here)

Next I have the Embellished Scoopneck T-Shirt (size S, orchid smoke). This is also my tee size at JC. Unfortunately the photo is a bit blurry and doesn't do the embellishments justice. They look much nicer up close. It is all cotton but hand washable.


Embellished Perfect Shirt in Classic Stripe (size 4, navy). I loved this shirt a lot. It has thin stripes and applied small sparkly stones which have been hot fused onto the fabric.

Embellished Perfect Shirt in Classic Stripe (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, a shirt I tried on before and which liked quite a bit, so I decided to take it home with me. It is the Vertical-Striped Shirt (size 4, cerulean cove). The pants are some of my favourite winter casual pants, the Pixies (size 2, black). This is my regular size in these types of pants at JC. Since I owned a previous model (the Jodhpur ones), I know I will be getting a lot of wear out of them. One way I plan to wear these is with the Factory Striped Infinity Shirt, which I got a couple of weeks ago. 

 
 Pixie Pants (similar here, here, here)

That's all for now. How about you? Are you taking advantage of the really good deals out there? If so, please share!

Hope you are having a good start of the week, and happy and safe Wednesday, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm new. Great reviews! I love dressing room show and tell, it's very helpful. The stripe sweater dress is intriguing but unfortunately for my stature not in the cards, only 5" and read the online reviews which sounds like it runs pretty big and long. You're lucky that you still have knees in a dress like that lol, you must be tall. My favorite look here is the cerulean vertical strip shirt, looks great with the cut of those pants, classic. I definitely am patiently waiting for the promo, hopefully it will be a good one. Currently on my wishlist I have two Rhodes blazers, 4 no. 2 wool pencil skirts, an Always chambray shirt, the navy silk pocket blouse and navy drop waist pleated wool skirt. *gasps for air after writing all that*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Loren, and thanks for visiting! I have that shirt and like it so much that I now ordered it in red. The weather is not cold enough for the Pixies yet, but I am looking forward to be able to wear them soon.

      Delete
  2. Hi, is it ok to know your height ? I'm considering to buy JC sweater dress in XS, but since I've read the reviews online, I'm afraid XS will be loose for me.
    Hope you can give me some advise, thanks. (I'm 165cm, 52kg)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte! I am 5'6" (so 168 cm). HTH

      Delete
    2. Thanks, do you feel loose while wearing it especially at waist.

      Delete
    3. Hi Charlotte! It is loose enough, but it is supposed to be that way. If it turns out to be too loose on you, I would wear it with a belt.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.