Thursday, September 17, 2015

J. Crew - September (II)

Last weekend I visited JC briefly while I was downtown. On a dare, I tried on the Asymmetrical Zip Jumpsuit (size 4, black), and was surprised how much I actually liked it. It is very easy to wear and I thought it looked cute with the Elsie Suede D'Orsay Pumps. The pumps fit TTS on my feet and I have already tried them on in two different colours previously.

Asymmetrical Zip Jumpsuit
Elsie Suede D'Orsay Pumps

And here are the Elsie Suede D'Orsay Pumps:



While in the store, I also tried on the Cap-Sleeve Silk Crepe de Chine (size 4, misty orchid). The colour is a beautiful pale mauve and the silk felt amazingly against skin. This is my regular top size at JC. As readers of this blog know, pencil skirts are my weakness, and this one is on my wishlist. It is the Zip-Front Pencil Skirt in Sparkle Tweed (size 4, metallic plum multi). It fits TTS and the colour is much prettier than in the website photos.


Next was the Ribbed Boatneck Tunic (size S, navy). I already have several navy sweaters so I woudl probably be getting this in one of the other 7 colours it comes in. 

Ribbed Boatneck Tunic 


Lastly, the Shiny Downtown Field Puffer Jacket (size S, rustic grey). I loved the grey, but the 'alhambra green' is also a favourite.  The jacket fits TTS on me.

Shiny Downtown Field Puffer Jacket

That's about it for me. On Saturday I'm heading to JC again and hope to see the new arrivals.

J. Crew is offering 25% off right now with code SHOPNOW through Sunday, September 20. Hope you can take advantage of this offer.

Hope you are having a great week so far, and thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Rose, thanks for the reviews! I'm curious about the jumpsuit, was it easy to put on and take off? Ordinarily I'd never consider a jumpsuit, but this is so great on you, I may go and have a look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, WFF! I didn't have a problem putting it on and taking it off. It wasn't snug on the body.

      Delete
    2. Hi Rose - I'm kind of interested in that jumpsuit, too. I like the material, although I didn't check the fabric, I hope it's not poly. All the stuff you tried on looked nice!

      Delete
    3. Hi JSR! I should have mentioned it is all viscose and feels ok against the skin. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. I hit up the sale for tee shirts. I always go through mine, so I couldn't turn down their quality vintage wash tees for $11-14 a piece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good buys! Thanks for visiting, Nikki!

      Delete
  3. Hi, I'm also curious about the jumpsuit! I read reviews saying that in the regular sizing it hits way above the ankle, so I'm torn between going with regular sizing or petite (I'm only 5'0!). How tall are you if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.