Monday, September 14, 2015

J. Crew - October Sneak Previews

My lovely online VPS sent me the OCtober sneal previews earlier this evening, and I thought I'd share them with the other JCAs. I have already seen the images in the newest catalog yesterday, when I visited one of our local JC stores. 

The first look features a V-Neck Sweater with arm leather panels and jacquard pants:

V-neck Sweater with Leather Panels, E2211
Maddie Pant in Windowpane Jacquard, E0231 

 Next is the well-known Icon Trench in Wool-cashmere modelled here by the gorgeous Amber Valetta:


Icon Trench Coat in Wool-cashmere, 28231  (similar here, here, here)
Relaxed Wool Turtleneck with Rib Trim, E2369 (similar here, here, here)
Toothpick Jean in Cone Denim in Pacific Wash, E0013
Stubbs and Wootton Slippers for J.Crew in Velvet, E0966 (more Stubbs & Wootton here, here, here)

Next is another V-Neck Sweater paired with the new cargo pants, the Patchwork Cargo Pants. I am particularly curious about the shoes! :)

Patchwork Cargo Pant, E3121 (similar here, here, here)
Collection Calf Hair Mary Janes, E1083   (similar here, here, here)
Blooming Sequin Paillette Cuff, E4228 (similar here, here)

 Lastly, my favourite look. I love horizontal stripes, personally.


Striped Tweed Scoopneck Jacket, E1557 (similar here, here)
Striped Tweed Pencil Skirt, E1558 (similar here, here)

That was about it, unfortunately, and cannot wait to see the new roll-out in person this week!

Hope you all had a restful weekend, and have a great week ahead!

4 comments:

  1. Those shoes are calf hair Mary Janes (similar to what Eva Chen models on the blog). My VPS told me about them as I would love a pair of Mary janes sometimes soon. I really like the look of them, and I love those green pants, but imagine they will both be a fortune!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, at least the shoes are a small fortune. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I'm looking forward to this roll-out, too. The striped jacket is lovely. I'm also loving the sweater in the top pic and those red Mary Janes!!! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.