Wednesday, September 16, 2015

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

The other night JC posted the new arrivals on the website and I was present to check what was new. I had seen a few previews from my online VPS, and couldn't wait to see more of the new fall line-up. One such item was the Polka-dot Tippi Sweater with Shoulder Buttons. I love both colourways, but I'd probably be getting the 'midnight dahlia' one for myself.
Polka-dot Tippi Sweater with Shoulder Buttons

I also really like the 'olive navy' colour combination on the Placed-Stripe T-Shirt:
Placed-Stripe T-Shirt

I liked the Striped Tweed Pencil Skirt and the Striped Tweed Scoopneck Jacket in the sneak preview already.
Striped Tweed Pencil Skirt
Striped Tweed Scoopneck Jacket

Winter is coming, and the Double-Cloth Collarless Coat in 'deep redwood' would be a beautiful addition to my closet.
Double-Cloth Collarless Coat 


Collection Calf Hair Mary Janes got my attention in the previews as well. Unfortunately, our store will not carry these.
Collection Calf Hair Mary Janes 



I've noticed studded suede booties at several retailers already, and J. Crew has its own version as well:
Studded Suede Ankle Boots

Lastly, the Excursion Quilted Vest in Buffalo Check. I think it would be fun to wear it with the Shrunken Boy Shirt in Buffalo Check.

Excursion Quilted Vest in Buffalo Check



Excursion Quilted Vest in Buffalo Check

That's all for now. How about you? What did you like in this roll-out? Please share!

Hope you are having a great week so far. I'm at the Natural Products Expo East in Baltimore this week and hope to have a blast. I already had the best crab sandwich EVER here. I was so hungry, I forgot to take a pic for my Instagram account! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.