Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Summer Casual

Lately my J. Crew Beach Cargo Pants I bought last summer have become my uniform. New additions to the closet have been metallic striped tees, such as the Striped Pocket Tee with Metallic Trim. Another jacket I have been wearing has been the Denim Jacket in Ecru Wash from J. Crew, currently on sale. And because the air has been so dry, I have been living in the Jo Malone Orange Blossom, my favourite.

Summer Casual


 Striped Pocket Tee with Metallic Trim (similar here, here, here)
Beach Cargo Pants (similar here, here, here) 
1969 Denim Jacket (similar here, here, here) 
Metallic Suede Cleo Loafers (similar here, here, here) 
Jo Malone Orange Blossom (available here, here, here)
LV Neverfull MM 

How has your summer been so far? Hope it is a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.