Sunday, August 9, 2015

J. Crew Factory - August

The local much awaited JCF store has finally opened, and CC and I were there yesterday morning to check it out. It was great to finally see one in Canada! I tried on a few things, among them the Factory Tipped Knit Blazer (size 6, grey). I took the larger of my two blazer sizes in this. The fabric is a viscose, nylon and elasthane. The blazer has a poly lining, while the sleeve lining is poly and elasthane. I liked this blazer a lot because of the elasthane content, which makes it very comfortable to wear.


Next I tried on a grey top which is not on the website yet (item C7349, size XS, grey) and the Factory Pencil kirt in Basketweave (size 4). This is my skirt size at the Factory store, it seems. I loved the bright yellow of this skirt, which is made of cotton and is fully lined.


Factory Striped Infinity Shirt (size S, endless red stripe) is al cotton and fits TTS. I woud llove to wear this with a pair of Pixie Pants, a belt and ballet flats for a casual look.


Factory Embroidered Front Tee (size S, ivory black) is a cotton/poly mix and fits TTS and also comes in three (3) other colourways).


Lastly, the Factory version of the Excursion Quilted Vest in Herringbone, which has been very popular in the regular J. Crew stores. It is the Factory Novelty Quilted Puffer Vest (size S, steely grey). The Factory version has grey piping and print instead of black, which I like. The difference the filler material is not down, but other than that, it fits the same on me.

Factory Novelty Quilted Puffer Vest

What else I like at the Factory store:
How about you? Have you been to the Factory store lately? What did you get/like? Please share!

Hope you are having a restful weekend, and happy start of the week, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. hi Rose. what did you think of the prices? I checked it out briefly a few weeks ago when it first opened ( had a good coupon ) but didn't buy anything as I am not a huge Factory fan but ususally shop retail JC stores . I Didn't do any math....but my feeling is at about 32% for using visa (which i do) we are probably better to shop in here and save the time and gas money of going south for shopping. I did notice they did not have everything that you can get online though. but this is the same as our retail JC stores as well... C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we are getting some good prices so I will continue to shop here. I got the tunic shirtdress for a good price this wekeend ($34.60), so I was happy.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, another mom!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.