Thursday, August 20, 2015

J. Crew Factory - August (II)

Last weekend I ended up at the Factory store again. I had my eye on the Factory Striped Infinity Shirt , which I tried on before here. I thought it might go nicely with the Pixie Pants I got earlier in the day (also on promo minus 25%) and a pair of ballet flats. Just my luck, the shirt was on sale at $34.50. In the left photo I am trying the shirt with the Factory Perforated Belt (size S, bronzed brown). The 'bronzed brown' looks more like a burgundy to me.


Next I tried on the beautiful Factory Printed Stretch Cotton Skirt (size 4, multi fuchsia). The print is a pretty print stretchy cotton with a beautiful sheen:


The sweater I am wearing is the Factory Three-Quarter Sleeve Grid-Stitch Sweater (size S, flamingo) and comes in a 'black white' version as well. It is all cotton and fits TTS.


Lastly, the  Factory Funnelneck Sweatshirt (size S, heather charcoal black). I have a cropped version of this from a couple of years ago and I love it. I also love this dark grey and the fact that it's cotton. The sweatshirt fits TTS on me.


What else I like at the Factory store right now:
How about you? Have you visited the Factory store lately? What did you get? Please share!

Hope your week went by fast, just like mine did. :) I started a new job and I can't believe it's weekend already! Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.