Friday, July 31, 2015

Madewell New Arrivals Picks

I haven't been to Madewell in a very long time but I just finished browsing their website in search of some new fall items. I stumbled upon the jewelry line. I love Madewell jewelry and I have a few pieces I get many compliments on. The favourite pieces in the new collection are the Lapis Starstruck Choker Necklace and the Lapis Open Cuff Bracelet.
  Lapis Starstruck Choker Necklace


Next I noticed the Gallerist DressMade of viscose/poly, seems like it would be very easy to care for:
Gallerist Dress

Overalls are back everywhere it seems, and Madewell has a dress as well. It's the Denim Overall Dress in Matilda Wash:
Denim Overall Dress in Matilda Wash

Jumpsuits have also made a comeback lately, and I love the Tompkins Tank Jumpsuit in Hashtag Stripe
Tompkins Tank Jumpsuit in Hashtag Stripe

I have a couple of cropped denim jackets, but I really like this longer version from Madewell:
Oversized Jean Jacket

Puma athletic shoes have been around for a very long time, and I really like the modern Suede Classic Sneaker in Allover Splatter:
Puma Suede Classic Sneaker in Allover Splatter

That's a few of my likes from Madewell right now. Which ones are yours?

Hope you are having a great summer so far, and a great long weekend if you are in Canada!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.