Thursday, July 9, 2015

Loft - July

Earlier today I was in the Loft near my work place to check things out. I had noticed the Wild Orchid Drapey Sweater (size XS) on the website, but it wasn't available in the store during my previous visit. It's a ramie/viscose mix. I took a smaller size than I normally wear in sweaters or tops at the Loft. I loved the colours much better in real life than in the website photo. I paired the sweater with the Tweed Knit Circle Skirt (size M). The skirt is a cotton/poly mix, 19" long and has an elastic waist. I sized up one size so that I could wear it lower on my waist for extra length.

Orchid Drapey Sweater (similar here, here, here)
Tweed Knit Circle Skirt (similar here, here, here)

Lace Sleeve Tee (size S, tawny mauve) is another pretty top I liked this visit. Sleeves and sides are all lace. The tee is 100% cotton, machine washable and comes in three other colours as well.

Lace Sleeve Tee (similar here, here, here)
 Tweed Knit Circle Skirt

I also found a couple of pants I liked. The first one was the Ankle Utility Pants in Marisa Fit (size 2,  summer navy). Usually I wear size 4 in tighter pants at the Loft, but these were smaller. All cotton, these are also machine washable and come in a colour called 'beech' as well.


The other pants were the Lou & Grey Linen Zip-Pocket Joggers (size S, black). These are slightly longer and looser. I should have tried a smaller size to see how those fit as well. There is a drawstring waist and 2 hip zip pockets. Like the name implies, the pants are all linen.


That's all I have for now. I noticed the sale racks were full of great deals, and discounted another 30%. Have you been to the Loft recently? What did you find?

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great end of the week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.