Tuesday, July 21, 2015

J. Crew - New Arrivals Picks

Yesterday I noticed the new arrivlas on the J. Crew website and, as usual, I have to pick my favourites. First, I went straight to the Skirts section to check some pencil skirts. The Collection Pencil Skirt in Autumn Floral is already calling my name. It is made from the beautiful silk/wool fabric that J. Crew uses in their skirts and which feels great to the touch.

Peyton Bag reminds me a bit of the Brompton bags from a few years ago. I really love the red:
Peyton Bag  (similar here, here, here)

Gemma Leopard Flats look gorgeous and I was told our stores will be receiving these beauties.
Gemma Leopard Flats (similar here, here, here)

More shoes in kitty print, the Collection Colette Calf Hair D'Orsay Kitten Heels:
Collection Colette Calf Hair D'Orsay Kitten Heels (similar here, here, here)

Fall is far away at this point, but I couldn't help noticing the Shiny Downtown Puffer Jacket, which comes in four (4) beautiful colours:
Shiny Downtown Puffer Jacket  (similar here, here, here)

And lastly, the Textured Eyelet Jacquard Dress. It comes in Petite and Tall sizes as well. I tried on the black on the weekend and it was a pleasant surprise:
Textured Eyelet Jacquard Dress  (similar here, here, here)

I have a few more favourites but I will stop here. How about you? What did you like in this collection? Please share!

Thanks for dropping by, and have a great rest of the week!

2 comments:

  1. Love what you picked first - those collection heels are fabulous! I also liked the polka dot tippi sweater. I wear my tippi sweaters to death through the winter so I am going to watch this one and grab it on a sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jane! I wear my Tippis to death in the winter as well, so i will probably get a couple as well this fall.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.