Saturday, July 25, 2015

J. Crew - July (III)

I have a few photos from a couple of trips I took to the J. Crew store lately. The first one I am showing here is that of the Textured Eyelet Jacquard Dress (size 6, black). Usually I don't favour A-line dresses, but I liked the way this one looked on me. It's a cotton/nylon mix and is machine washable. The dress is the larger of the two dress sizes I wear at J. Crew.

Textured Eyelet Jacquard Dress (similar here, here, here)

Next I tried on the Vintage Scarf Dress (size 4) we saw earlier in the sneak previews. The dress is made of a beautiful silk and it is lined. Unfortunately it is a bit short on me at 5'6". The size is the smaller of my two dress sizes at J. Crew.

Vintage Scarf Dress (more vintage prints here, here, here)

The shoes I am wearing above are the Elsie Suede D'Orsay Pumps (size 8, ornamental red). They fit TTS and are extremely comfortable for a high-heeled pump. You may have already seen the version in black here before (scroll down).

Elsie Suede D'Orsay Pumps (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, another pair of shoes I really liked seeing in the previews: the Gemma Leopard Flats (size 8). The upper part is a cotton/poly fabric, while the lining and the sole are leather. I loved the fit and the look of these shoes a lot.


Gemma Leopard Flats (similar here, here, here)

That's all for now, but I have a few more photos to show you soon. 
 
Hope you are having a great weekend. We celebrated rain yesterday, and hopefully again tomorrow). I  never thought I would have said anything like this before, given that it usually rains about 250 days a year around these parts! It has been extremely dry and water restrictions are still in effect, so let's hope we get a reprieve from Mother Nature.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got rain! We have been inundated with the stuff on the east coast! Funny we always want what we don't have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Wendy! Sorry to read you've been getting so much of it. Usually we are the ones being inundated....

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.