Monday, July 13, 2015

J . Crew - July (II)

Last weekend after my appointment I made my way to J. Crew. This time I wanted to try on the Linen Halter Maxi Dress (size S, black), which has been on my radar since its arrival back in June. The white version of this dress is fully lined, while the black one I am wearing is only partially lined. There are two side slits. I liked the dress even better after seeing it in the store.

Linen Halter Maxi Dress (similar here, here, here)

Next I tried on the adorable Women's J. Crew for David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust Elephant Sweatshirt (size S). The sweatshirt is all cotton and fits TTS. All proceeds from the sale of this go to the David Sheldrick Widlife Trust, as the name says. I noticed the sweatshirt sold out on the website, but I saw plenty in the store. If you want one, I would call the nearest store and ask them to check inventory.

  (similar here, here, here)

One of my favourite sweaters this summer, the Garment-Dyed Linen Swing Sweater (size S, neon flame). The colour is a sun-faded coral and looks great on my pale skin. It also comes in three other colours as well.


Lastly, the Linen Embroidered Striped Top (size S, navy blush). The tee describes this tee as 'super drapey.' I say it just fits large. I usually prefer my tees closer to my body. I liked the tee and the front pattern, but I would try to size down one size in this.


That's all I noted this visit. How about you? Did you visit J. Crew lately? What interested you there?

Hope your week is off to a great start, and have a safe Tuesday out there!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information. Thanks.
    Herbal Potpourri

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.