Friday, July 17, 2015

J. Crew - August Sneak Previews

Late last night my online VPS sent me a few photos of the August catalog and thought I'd share them with the other JCAs.

The beautiful Vintage Scarf Dress was one of the favourites and is paired here with a denim jacket.

Vintage Scarf Dress, C9329
Stretch Denim Jacket In Sharon Wash, E0559

The Crystal-Embellished Top looks very pretty in blue & white:

Crystal-Embellished Tuxedo Top, E1649
Slim Boyfriend Jean In Holdom Wash, C9890

A new field jacket, the Field Mechanic Jacket got my attention:

Field Mechanic Jacket, E0945
Striped Metallic Trim Pocket Tee, E2988

Another Regent Blazer, this time with satin lapels:

Regent Blazer With Satin Lapel, C9126
Solid Favorite Shirt, C9877

A new bag & boyshirt in plaid:

Peyton Hobo Bag, E0236
Boy Shirt In Pink And Blue Plaid, C9255
J.Crew Collection Jeweled Strappy Heels, E0142
















And my favourite look for last. The Perforated Eyelet A-Line Skirt looks pretty paired ati the Deck Stripe Tee:

Perforated Eyelet A-Line Skirt, C9138
Deck Stripe Tee, E1143
Cirque Earrings, E3254



What did you think of these previews? Anything you like? Please share!

Have a great end of the week and don't forget that sunscreen this weekend! It's going to be another scorcher out there!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Rose! I'm surprised at how spring like some of these looks are..I'm drawn to that skirt with the stripe top-I'm such a sucker for stripes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it is still summer - for another month or so....:) I am drawn to that outfit as well!

      Delete
  2. Thanks, Rose. Lots of great looking items and I love the styling. I need to figure out the sizing on the Regent Blazer. I love the look, but my usual petite size didn't work in the linen. The fit was kind of weird and I wasn't sure what size to try instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to read about the sizing problem. Do you usually e-mail customer service for the measurements? That might help.

      Delete
  3. Love the scarf dress!!!!!

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, and thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing!! Love the scarf dress and that skirt with the stripe tee is very cute too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vava! Glad you love them too! :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for showing us the sneak peak! Love that dress.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.