Monday, June 8, 2015

Three J. Crew Dresses

A couple of weeks ago I took several photos of JC dresses, but have only shown the Sun-Faded Tropical Sheath Dress in a previous post. Here are the other three I haven't blogged about yet. First is the Sleeveless Floral Lace Sheath Dress (size 6, coastline navy). This is the larger of the two dress sizes at J. Crew for me. I like lace dresses a lot, and this one is no exception. Since I prefer a longer length, I would go for a Tall size in this one. You may have already seen the Corsica Espadrille Wedges, also in the previous post. They are very comfortable to wear and on my wishlist for when they go on sale.


The second one is the Sleeveless Shift Dress in Zigzag (size 6, ivory blue). Please excuse the blurry photo. The slit in the front is a little deep in this size, but I found the dress extremely comfortable to wear since it is all cotton. The back is slightly longer than the front.


And lastly, my favourite of the three, the Ladder-stitch Dress in Bi-Stretch Cotton (size 6, burnished coral). I loved this dress because it fitted well all over and the colour is complimentary to my pale skin. It has two pockets on the front. It also comes in two more colours as well.


Have you seen or tried these dresses on? Which one is your favourite? Please share!

Hope your week has started well and have a great Tuesday out there!


5 comments:

  1. All three look great! I may have to check out the second one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you like it, another mom! Thanks for visiting! :)

      Delete
  2. All three show your great legs really well. Love the pop of color in the orange one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jody! You are too kind. :)

      Delete
  3. I love the ladder stitch dress as well; it looks great on you!! I chose the white and military green ones

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.