Saturday, June 6, 2015

Loft - June

Last weekend when I was at the Village, I also stopped at the Loft for a short while. I revisited the pretty  Blossom Doubleweave Pencil Skirt  which I have tried on here before. This time it was on sale and an additional 30% applied, so I decided to take it home with me. I am trying it on with the Hi-Lo Tank (size S, white) and the Linen Cotton Denim Jacket in Antique White. I have size M on since they were out of my regular size S, and the XS was too small for me. As the name says, it is a linen cotton mix and looks a little bit more dressy than your regular cotton denim jacket. I really like the jacket a lot. It also comes in Tall and Petite sizes as well.

 Hi-Lo Tank (similar here, here, here)

Next I tried on the Mosaic Stroll Skirt (size S). It's quite short, but I couldn't resist checking it out. It has side pockets and for a bit more length, size up and wear it lower on your waist.

Mosaic Stroll Skirt (similar here, here, here)

A pretty summer dress, the Strappy Pinwheel Sundress (size 6, burning red).The shoulder straps get tied at the back, holding the entire front. The fabric is 90% rayon, and feels very light on.


Lastly, another summer dress, the Pinwheel Swing Dress (size S, black). The fabric is 95% rayon, and the rest is a spandex. I liked this one a bit more, even though it was so short. It would be cute to wear at the beach.


That's about it for now. Have you visited your local Loft store lately? What were your likes or dislikes? Please share!

As always, thanks for dropping by and have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.