Monday, June 29, 2015

Loft - June (II)

I noticed a few new items during my most recent visit at the Loft, and I thought I would share some reviews with you. The first were the fun Pinwheel Bi-Stretch Skinny Ankle Pants in Marisa Fit (size 4). I didn't think much of them when I saw them on the hanger, but I really liked them after I put them on. They have just the right amount of stretch. The top is the Lacy Tee (size S, pale grey heather). It is a pretty tee, all cotton and machine washable, and comes in four other colours.

 Lacy Tee (similar here, here, here)
Pinwheel Bi-Stretch Skinny Ankle Pants in Marisa Fit

I love the Lou & Grey line a lot, and this rollout is no exception. This time, I really liked the Lou & Grey Knit Zip-Pocket Pants (size 4, black). They are cotton/spandex 96/4 and extremely comfortable.

Lou & Grey Knit Zip-Pocket Pants (similar here, here, here) 

Another piece I liked was the Cotton Crew Neck Cardigan (size S, black). It is all cotton and machine washable. I have one I got last year and it has held up well to wash and wear.

Cotton Crew Neck Cardigan (similar here, here, here) 

Lastly, my favourite piece, the Striped High Waist Sailor Pencil Skirt (size 4, pompeian red). Size 4 is my usual skirt size at the Loft. The fabric is a substantial cotton and the skirt is fully lined. I loved the slant pockets and the button accents.

Striped High Waist Saior Pencil Skirt (similar here, here) 

What else I am liking at the Loft right now:
How about you? Have you seen anything you liked at the Loft lately? Please share!

Hope your week is off to a good start, and have a safe Tuesday out there!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Where did you get your shoes? Love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sunny! They are the J. Crew Sevigne Washed Leather Wedges and they are 3 years old by now, but still holding well. Thank you!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.