Monday, June 15, 2015

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

Early this morning I noticed the new arrivals on the J. Crew website and couldn't wait to sit down and have a closer look! The 'print' of the month seems to be 'geo brushstroke.' You can see it on a dress, skirt, shorts, shirt and top. My favourite is the dress. It seems a tad short, but it also comes in Tall sizes, if you are interested.

Geo brushstroke sundress

There is also the gorgeous Linen Sundress in Iridescent Sequin:

Linen sundress in iridescent sequin 

Gauzy Popover Shirt in Orange Plaid to wear with my No. 2 Cotton Pencil Skirt in off-white.

 Gauzy popover shirt in orange plaid

Lace Panel Tank Top in the 'heather graphite metallic.'  I saw this in the store and liked the colour as well as the panel.

Lace panel tank top

Collection Mesh Eyelet Shorts. I saw these in the sneak previews, and now I'm curious:
Collection Mesh Eyelet Shorts

And lastly, the Collection Italian Basketweave Pencil Skirt. I was literally going downtown tomorrow just to see this in real life and was told the local stores won't have it.

Collection Italian basketweave pencil skirt

These are a few of my favourites. Which ones are yours? Please share!

Hope you are off to a good start of the week, and have a great Tuesday out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.