Wednesday, June 3, 2015

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

I was excited to see a new arrivals announcement from J. Crew in my Inbox this morning. I just had a quick look through and already picked the A-Line Skirt in Bonded Twill in the lilac colour as a favourite, as I've been looking for a couple of longer skirts.
A-Line Skirt in Bonded Twill

I am really liking the Banago Malaya Tote for the summer. Unfortunately this is an online item only, so don't expect to see it in any stores (unless it is a return from an online purchase).
 Banago Malaya Tote

I am always looking for the next pink lipstick, and now JC has one too from Troi Ollivierre. The pictured one is red, but it comes in 3 other colours, one of which is a great shade of pink called 'lois':
Troi Ollivierre Lipstick

Summerweight Hooded Utility Jacket. Not sure I noticed this before, but it definitely got my attention today. I love the one in the 'shoreline' colour (blue):
  Summerweight Hooded Utility Jacket

I already have my eye on the Honeycomb Cocoon Top in 'ripe papaya':
Honeycomb Cocoon Top

The Sleeveless Geo-Lace Sheath Dress in ivory would look great for the summer. I will have to see if it is long enough for me.

Sleeveless Geo-Lace Sheath Dress

Lastly, the Linen Halter Maxi Dress. I tried on the linen maxi dress with the chevron pattern las tyear at JC and it was very well done. Hopefully this one is the same:
Linen Halter Maxi Dress

That's it for my picks. Which ones are yours? Please share!

Hope you had a great week so far, and have a great Thursday tomorrow. Where did the week go already?

2 comments:

  1. I like the Honeycomb Top, too. Ordered it one size down, which fit well, but the front slit was too low, showing my bra. I just ordered it in petite - hooray for free shipping. I'm hoping it fits. I really like everything about this top, except that revealing slit.

    Agree about the lace shift, actually a lot of the new dresses. So cute, but the length could be a problem. I just returned the Zig-zag Ikat shift. I just didn't like how short it got when I was sitting.

    Thanks for sharing your picks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try it on. I found in the past the same as you with the slits at the front.

      I liked the zig-zag ikat shift, but also short on me.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.