Friday, June 19, 2015

J. Crew - June

I have a few more photos left from my recent visits a J. Crew. I really liked a few of their dresses this spring. I have reviewed a few of them in my earlier post here. The Colobrock Chevron Dress was among those and fitted me well. I am wearing size 6, which is my most common dress size at JC. It also comes in Petite sizes. I would like this dress to wear at the office. It would look great with a blazer.

Colobrock Chevron Dress (similar here, here, here)

The other dress I tried on was the Patch-Pocket Sheath Dress in Tipped Linen (size 6, navy).I love the tipping down the middle and the patch pocket.

Patch-Pocket Sheath Dress in Tipped Linen (similar here, here, here)

Next was the Seamed Shell in Zigzag Eyelet (size 4, coral) paired with the Garden Pant in Seersucker (size 4). Both fit TTS. It seem coral is a popular colour this year, as I found quite a few alternatives from other retailers, inlcuding one from Joe Fresh. The seersucker pants are very comfortable to wear and seersucker is one of my favourite summer fabrics.

Seamed Shell in Zigzag Eyelet (similar here, here, here)
Garden Pant in Seersucker (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, the Plumeria Swing Sweater (size S). I really loved this sweater when it first appeared at JC and still do. The colours are lovely in real life and the sweater fits TTS.

Plumeria Swing Sweater

That's about it for now. What did you think of the above? Anything you like? Please share!

Hope you are having a great wend of the week, and have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.