Tuesday, June 23, 2015

J. Crew - June (II)

Since I was in the Village with my sis last weekend, we also visited J. Crew. The new arrivals were in the store, I was happy to see. The first item I tried on was the pretty Sleevelss Polynesian Floral Dress (size 6). I really liked this dress when it was sent to me in the previews, and I liked it in real life as well. The bodice is lined, while the skirt part is not. The bottom doesn't need any lining, as the fabric is quite substantial and not see-through at all. The dress fits TTS.


Next was the Graphic Embroidery Tee (size S). Small is my tee size at J. Crew (unless it is a Painter Tee). The print is beautiful and colourful. Tee is handwash only.


Another tee I like at JC is the Lace-up Tunic Tee (size S, navy). I didn't think much of it when I saw it on the website, but liked it after I tried it on. I would probably wear this with light-coloured bottoms.


But my most faavourite of the lot this time has been the Short-Sleeve Painter Tee in Stripe (size S, heather blue silver). The tee is a dark grey with silver stripes and looks much better in real life. I am wearing S in the photos, but I sized up in the one I brought home with me because I wanted it a bit looser on my body.

Short-Sleeve Painter Tee in Stripe (similar here, here, here)

Another tee, the Linen Embroidered Tassel Striped Tee (size S, sandy pink). The colour looks more lively in real life on this tee.


Lastly, anothe rfavourite from the new arrivals, the Lace Panel Tank Top (size S, heather graphite metallic). The tee is dark grey like the previous one, while the lace is a metallic silver.
 

I have a few more tees to show, but I figure I should stop here for now. I will show them to you in a next post.

What else I like at J. Crew:
What about you? Have you visited JC lately? Which items are your favourites? Please share!

Hope your week is off to a good start and have a safe Tuesday out there!

6 comments:

  1. I love everything you reviewed, especially the dress! I'll have to make a trip to a store and check out all of the new tees, as I am a tee addict! Thanks for sharing your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi shopalot! I hope you find at least a couple of tees you like! :) You are very welcome!

      Delete
  2. I ordered something but it went on back order immediately and will eventually get to me. Boy will I be surprised. You make the dress look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you will share with us what it is. :) Thank you!

      Delete
  3. hi....any chance if your at factory you could review the sleeveless shirtdress in blue? thanks Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.