Thursday, June 11, 2015

J. Crew July Sneak Previews

Earlier this evening my online VPS sent me the July previews and I am sharing with the rest of the JCAs visiting here.

A pretty top, the Cap Sleeve Embroidered Sunburst Top. It would be nice if we could see the necklace. :)

Tiered Charm Pendant Necklace, E2047
Ray-Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses, 19632 (also here, here)
Cap Sleeve Embroidered Sunburst Top, C5800

The second image is that of the Maxi Beach Dress in Ikat paired with the Clara Sandals that I am interested in, as they seem to come in a red colour.

Ombre Sun Hat, C8127 (similar here, here, here)
Maxi Beach Dress in Ikat, C7719 (similar here, here, here)
Skinny-Striped Drawstring Backpack, C7857
Clara Sandals, C4168 (similar here, here, here)

Fancy mesh shorts are next:

Striped Ringer Tank, C7339 (similar here, here, here)
Collection Mesh Eyelet Shorts, C6274
Rounded Chain Bracelet, C8056 (similar here, here, here)
Ringed Gladiator Heels, C6880 (similar here, here, here)
Sun Hat, C8128 (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, another dress, the sleeveless Polynesian Floral Dress. I love the print on this one!

Sleeveless Polynesian Floral Dress, C6604  (similar here, here, here)

What did you think of the preiews? Personally, I would have preferred to see a bit more colour. What about you?

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great end of the week out there!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Rose!!
    Cute, cute Embroidered top, but Ugh! another slit that looks to be too low. I'd like to see the necklace, too.
    The Mesh shorts look interesting. I'd like to see those IRL, and the Polynesian Dress. Gorgeous print and love the fitted shape.
    Maybe there is more color coming. I'm looking forward to Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the shorts look interesting well! I wish I could go on Monday too! :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.