Sunday, June 14, 2015

Banana Republic - June

Earlier today I visited BR for the first time in a while. I had noticed a few colourful new items and wanted to see them in real life. The first one I tried on was the pretty Scoop Neck Pullover (size S, blooming red). This is my usual sweater size at BR and fits slightly loose, but it is supposed to fit this way. The 'blooming red' is an orangey red and looks great against my pale skin. The yarn is a mix of linen and rayon.

Scoop Neck Pullover (similar here, here, here)

A similar colour in the V-Neck Popover Blouse (size XS, poster red). I took one size smaller than what I normally wear. The belt I used in the second photo is the Roller Buckle Leather Belt. I normally take size S in belts, but they had none in the store, so I used M instead. I would take my usual size in this belt.

 V-Neck Popover Blouse (similar here, here, here)
 Roller Buckle Leather Belt (similar here, here, here)

Next was the Split-Hem Vee Pullover (size S,black). It is quite low cut on me, so I would normally wear this over a cami or a tee. 

Split-Hem Vee Pullover (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, the Soft-Wash Denim Shirt (size S). BR does denim shirts very well, and this one is no exception.


That's all I have for now. How about you? Have you been to BR lately? What did you think?

Hope you all had a great weekend and have a safe Monday out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.