Saturday, May 30, 2015

Sovereign Paisley & Corrine Cutout Booties OOTD

The other day I wore this outfit to work and received many compliments on the skirt and shoes. I hadn't worn the Corrine Cutout Booties from J. Crew in a while and I was surprised to see they stirred so much interest. :) The same went for the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Sovereign Paisley, also from J. Crew, which sat in my closet most of the previous summer, I think.

 No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Sovereign Paisley (similar here, here, here)
 Corrine Cutout Booties (similar here, here, here, here)
  1969 Denim Jacket (similar here, here, here, here)
Coach Embossed Patent Leather Gallery Tote (similar here, here, here)

Do you have the booties or the skirt in your closet? Bring them out and hear the compliments coming in! 

Hope you are all having a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. I always loved that patterned skirt! You look so smart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Wendy! You are too kind. :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.