Friday, May 8, 2015

Loft - May

Earlier today I popped briefly into the Loft to check out what was new. A couple of items caught my eye, and among them, the Relaxed Twill Ankle Pants (size 4, olive branch). These pants are a linen/cotton 53/47 mix and are machine washable. They also come in four (4) other  great colours. The top is the Tropic Cotton Tee (size XS). The store was out of S, which is my usual size, but the XS fitted well.

 Tropic Cotton Tee  (similar here, here, here)
Relaxed Twill Ankle Pants (similar here, here, here)

The other pants are the Modern High Waist Skinny Ankle Jeans in Tropic Floral (size 27/4). Tese pants fit TTS on me and they feel very comfortable on. The top is the Foil Linen Cap Tee (size S). The fabric is quite substantial compared to other linen tees I have and it is definitely not see-through. It has a pretty shimmer which is not visible in my photos. I really liked this tee!

Foil Linen Cap Tee (similar here, here, here)
Modern High Waist Skinny Ankle Jeans in Tropic Floral (similar here, here, here)

That's about it for now, but here's what I also like at the Loft right now:
How about you? Anything you like at the Loft right now? Please share!

Hope you are having a great weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I noticed the pants and the foil linen tee the last time I was in Loft but didn't get a chance to try them on. I bought the Petite Linen Drawstring Shorts, Stamped Mosaic Shirttail Tee, and Petite Strappy Cami in Bombay blue.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.