Saturday, May 23, 2015

Loft - May (II)

Last weekend I also stopped at the Loft. I have always liked their pants, as they fit me well, so when I saw the Skinny Cropped Chinos in Marisa Fit (size 4), I had to try them on. The colour is not listed online, for some reason, but I recall it was one that JC called a few years back 'irish moss.' It's a great, universal colour, in my opinion, as it seems to go with almost everything. The tee is the Leaf Cuffed Vintage Broken In Tee (size S), all cotton and machine washable. I loved the blue print of this tee a lot.


I also found this really cute dress. It's the jacquard style Lou & Grey Montecito Tee Dress (size S, pure ivory), made of poly & spandex.


Another pair of pants, this time the Linear Eyelet Riviera Pants in Marisa Fit (size 4, summer navy). They are all lined, cotton and machine washable. They fit a bit tighter than the pants above.


Summer is just around the corner, so I thought I'd try this Chevron Drawstring Maxi Skirt (size S, night watch navy). Small is my usual size, but this felt a bit too loose for my taste. Next time I visit I may try on a smaller size.The fabric is a cotton & poly blend and is machine washable.


Lastly for now, the Button Pocket Utility Blouse (size S,burning red). The rayon fabric feels very cool against the skin, which I prefer in the summer. I loved the intense colour, which is an orangey red in real life.


I have a few more photos for the next post, plus I will end up at the Loft again tomorrow, so watch for new photos next week some time. 

Have you been to the Loft lately? Do you like it better these days? I know that I do.

Thanks for dropping by, and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to go in as they have very inviting windows and pretty stuff. i like the length of those pants am liking this more cropped look, counterintuitively makes your legs look longer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our Loft stores are always neatly arranged. Makes you want to go in, for sure. :) I think those pants would look great on you, Jody!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.