Monday, May 18, 2015

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

It came as a surprise to see new arrivals posted yesterday on the J. Crew website. I was used to seeing them on Wednesdays, but I am not complainaing at all since I see a lot of summer items I like already. One look I am really digging from the new collection is the Collection Holographic Sequin Tank Top paired with the Linen Cargo Pencil Skirt in Stripe, the Chevron-Braided Leather Belt in 'caramel' and the Raffia Ankle-Tie High-Heel Sandals. It's such a simple & pretty look!
Collection Holographic Sequin Tank Top
 Linen Cargo Pencil Skirt in Stripe
 Chevron-Braided Leather Belt

Raffia Ankle-Tie High-Heel Sandals

The Collarless Popover in Seashore Stripe looks similar to the Stripe Popover (scroll down) from the summer of 2012 which I have and have worn a lot. The popover is all cotton and comes in Petite as well as Tall sizes.
Collarless Popover in Seashore Stripe

Another pretty summer top, the Short-Sleeve Popover in Zigzag Eyelet. I love the look of the black one, but it also comes in blue or white.
Short-Sleeve Popover in Zigzag Eyelet

An interesting sweater is the Garment-Dyed Linen Swing Sweater in Pinwheel Batik. I love the 'indigo' colourway for myself.
Garment-Dyed Linen Swing Sweater in Pinwheel Batik

I am a sucker for skirts, so when I saw the Crossover Pencil Skirt in Plumeria Jacquard, I knew it had to be on my wishlist:
Crossover Pencil Skirt in Plumeria Jacquard

Lastly, the Hayden Canvas Hobo looks like a great summer bag:
 Hayden Canvas Hobo

Did you check out the new arrivals? Which ones are your picks? Please share!

Hope you had a great start of the week. We had a long weekend here and I am exhausted from all the hiking I've been doing.

4 comments:

  1. I like a lot from this roll out, everything you have here, except the high heel sandals. I think they are adorable, but I don't wear heels that high. I really wish JC would make more kitten heels.

    The patterned Linen Swing sweaters are so interesting. I like the plumeria pattern, too, but the navy color would look better on me.

    Debated and debated about the black eyelet shirt, with the free shipping offer I couldn't resist, ordered it yesterday with the black cami. I've been wanting an eyelet shirt for a while and I think the black has a bit of edge. If I like it, I may go back for the white.

    I almost got the Embroidered Mosaic shorts yesterday, but decided to wait. Love, love the pattern, but they may be too short for me. If JC has a good promo for Memorial Day, I may get them and the Seashore Striped popover.

    Thanks for sharing your picks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see you like quite a few pieces as well. Let us know how you like the eyelet shirt. I will try to check it out in person this coming weekend. :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.