Friday, May 1, 2015

J. Crew - May

I have a few more photos I took on my last couple of JC visits I am sharing here. The first one is that of the Punched-Out Eyelet Dress (size 6, classic ivory). This is the larger of my two dress sizes at J. Crew. It's a cute dress and would look pretty with a cropped cardigan or jacket - red, blue, green - or almost any other colour, really.

 
Punched-Out Eyelet Dress (similar here, here, here, here)

Next was the A-Line Skirt in Bi-Stretch Cotton (size 4, bright indigo). This is the larger of my two skirt sizes. I am not a fan of A-line skirts for myself, but I really loved the colour on this one. It has two side pockets and it is very comfortable due to the stretch content. If blue is not your colour, there are four (4) others you can chosoe from. The top is the Collarless Short-Sleeve Popover and I have already blogged about it in my previous JC post.

 Collarless Short-Sleeve Popover (similar here, here, here)
A-Line Skirt in Bi-Stretch Cotton (similar here, here, here)

Another skirt, this time a pencil one, which is my favourite style. It is the Gold Foil Leaf Pencil Skirt (size 2). This is my smaller skirt size, and fits TTS to large on me. I didn't think I would like the skirt as much on as I did, so now it is on my wishlist. Unfortunately, all the photos I took of it were a bit blurry, so apologies for that. I tried it on with the Textured Beach Sweater (size S, ripe papaya), mainly because orange is one of the colours that look good on me. The sweater fits large, is all linen and has a longer back with an interesting pattern.

Textured Beach Sweater (similar here, here, here)
 Gold Foil Leaf Pencil Skirt (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, the Eyelet-Sleeve Sweater (size S, navy). The body of this sweater is cotton, while the sleeves are a cotton/nylon mix. The pants are the Martie Pants and were also shown in the previous post.

Eyelet-Sleeve Sweater
 Martie Pants  (similar here, here, here)

That's all I have for now, but I am heading into town tomorrow for an appointment, and very likely will be stopping by JC as well.

Hope you are all having a great end of the week, and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.