Sunday, May 31, 2015

J. Crew - May (VI)

This weekend I ended up in the Village and of course I had to check JC out as well. This spring I've seen jumpsuits at almost every retailer, J. Crew included. I have been reluctant to try one on, but today I felt adventurous enough to do it. I wore several of these jumpsuits in my 20s, which was many, many moons ago and never thought I'd see one again. This is the Drapey Oxford Crepe V-neck Jumpsuit (size 4, black). I was suprised how much I liked it on. I think it would be a fun piece to wear this summer, preferrably with a belt in a colour close to that of the sandals.

 

The sandals I have on are the Corsica Espadrille Wedges (size 8, dusty cypress). They fit TTS and feel very comfortable on my feet. I really loved these and hope to snag them when they go on sale.


Next I tried on the beautiful Sun-Faded Tropical Sheath Dress (size 6, neon pink multi). I loved this dress, even though it is short on me, at 5'6". It is fully lined, has bra keeps and is machine washable. The back photo was really tricky to take, but I think I figured it out: you have to hold the camera on your shoulder. :)


Lastly, the Pull-on Ikat Pant With Metallic Tux Stripes (size 2, navy ikat). They fit TTS and are extremely comfortable.I liked the look of these pants with the Embroidered Flutter-Sleeve Tee (size S, white silver). I loved the cute metallic embroidery of this tee.


That's about it for now. I have a few more photos for another post later this week.

Our local store was offering an additional 40% off the sale items. I didn't get anythign this time around, but I am keeping an eye on some shoes. Guess which ones. :)

Hope you all had a great weekend, and have a great start of the weekm tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Really like that jumpsuit on you! Great look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...Do you prefer the Village J Crew to the other two ? My fav. ( for Sa's ) is Pacific Centre and the Robsen ( having the largest selection). What I dislike about the Village is I have no need for Crewcuts...it takes up too much valuable place for womens ware....just my opinion . love that Loft, Anthro, Zara and Sephora are so close though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I end up there because I have appointments in the area and then there is no need to search for parking, like there is downtown. I love those other stores as well there... so handy! :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.