Thursday, May 21, 2015

J. Crew - May (IV)

Since I happened to be downtown again last weekend, I took a quick look at J. Crew with a friend (who is slowly becoming a convert too). :) I love my J. Crew Stretch Perfect Wide Stripe Shirt a lot, so when I saw the Vertical-Striped Shirt, I had to try it on. I took a size 4 in this, which is my usual size in this type of shirt. The pants are the Drapey Patio Trouser (size 2, black). They are very comfortable and should look good on worn with high heels.


Next was the adorable Women's J. Crew for Buglife Save The Bees Tee size S, my regular tee size. This is a tee with a cause: fifty percent of the retail price will be donated to Buglife to help save bees.

Women's J. Crew for Buglife Save The Bees Tee (similar here)

One of my favourites this spring is the Linen Cargo Pencil Skirt which I have already blogged about here. This is also size 4, but in olive colour.

Linen Cargo Pencil Skirt (similar here, here, here)

The Lena Leather Heeled Slides in 'dark cognac' are size 8, my regular shoe size at JC. I loved the look and how they wear. They seemed comfortable on my feet as well.

Lena Leather Heeled Slides (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, my favourite shoes right now, the Elsie Suede d'Orsay Pumps (size 8, black). Usually I have had to size up half a size in the JC pumps, but these fit TTS. They were easy to walk on as well, so they are definitely on my wishlist. Can you tell I really like them? :)


That's about it for now, but hope to see the latest arrivals this coming weekend. 

Hope you are having a great week so far, and have a lovely day tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I can see why you really like the Elsie pumps. They look fabulous on you. I'm surprised they are easy to walk in, what a bonus!!!

    I'm debating between trying the Linen Cargo pencil skirt & the Garden Pant. I'd love something new in linen. Maybe the Linen Swing Sweater???? It comes in some gorgeous colors, so hard to choose one.

    Thanks for the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, maryeb! I was surprised they were so comfy as well!

      I am a skirt person, so i know what linen item I'd choose. :)

      You are very welcome!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.