Tuesday, May 12, 2015

J. Crew - May (III)

I visited JC again this past weekend and tried on a few items I liked. The gold leaf pattern is on several items at JC right now, including these pants, the Garden Pant in Gold Foil (size 4). This is the larger of the two sizes of pants I wear at JC. I liked the look with the beautiful Embroidered Linen Top (size 2, white). I wear size 2 or 4 in JC tops, and this is the smaller of the two. The embroidery on the front is gorgeous.

Embroidered Linen Top (similar here, here, here)
Garden Pant in Gold Foil (similar here, here, here)

The sandals I am wearing are the Marlow Huarache Mules (size 8, light blush). The mules fit TTS on my feet and they look adorable in real life. The colour is very close to the one I see on the JC website.


The next item I tried on was the Denim Jacket in Calyer Wash (size S). This jacket, unlike the Denim Jacket in Ecru Wash (seen here) is all cotton, so there is no give.

Denim Jacket in Calyer Wash (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, a sweater I tried on before, but this time I really wanted to see how sheer the Iridescent Shimmer V-Neck Sweater (size S, shimmer pewter). It is less so than the 'shimmer champagne' I tried on here. The pants are the Garden Pants (size 4, bright indigo). The pants are made of linen and they are lined. They fit slightly tighter than the ones I tried on above and they look really cute on.  The Marlow Huarache Mules I have on are also size 8, but in 'dark nutmeg.'

 Iridescent Shimmer V-Neck Sweater (similar here, here)

That's it for now, but can't wait to see some new arrivals soon. How about you? Did you get anything? Please share! 

6 comments:

  1. I bought those pants, which I hadn't planned to, but which I thought we so darn cute! Wish the weather would warm and dry up so I could wear them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you might go for them! LOL I hope you get to enjoy them soon. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the reviews. Looks like some winners in this group. The first outfit looks wonderful and I like the shimmer sweater also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, another mom! Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

      Delete
  3. Great pieces - I particularly like those pants! I just added you to my Bloglovin' feed because I don't want to miss future posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vava! I will try my best! :))

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.