Wednesday, May 6, 2015

J. Crew - May (II)

Last weekend I had an appointment in town, so it was a good chance to check out some more of the new items at JC. One of the favourites from the new arrivals was the Linen Cargo Pencil Skirt. Here I am trying on size 2 in dark ecru. The skirt fits TTS on me and I love it. The top is the Contrast Panel Shell (size S, white charcoal) in the gold leaf pattern.


The Denim Jacket in Ecru Wash (size S, ecru wash) is one of my favourites from last year. I have a white denim jacket, but I put this on my wishlist for this year. I love that it is a bit stretchy.


Next was the Triple Eyelet Shift Dress (size S, white). This is the correct size on me, and although the dress is adorable, it is too short on me. All cotton, it is also machine washable.


Lastly, a cute sparkly sweater, the Iridescent Shimmer V-Neck Sweater (size S, shimmer champagne). Sequins are woven into the knit for the extra sparkle, but this sweater is very see-through. I like the shimmer pewter version a bit better.


What did you think of JC's latest offerings? Anything on your wishlist? Please share.

Hope you are having a great week so far, and have a happy Thursday, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I love that cargo pencil skirt! so pretty and I do like the ecru jacket as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both great pieces, Wendy! :)

      Delete
  2. I have the linen cargo skirt on my wishlist. It looks really great with the contrast shell.
    Too bad the sweater is so sheer. It's quite lovely. It looks too fitted to wear a cami under it.
    thanks for the reviews!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great skirt and am sure you'll love it! Yes, I agree about the sweater. You would need to size up for a cami.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.