Wednesday, May 13, 2015

J. Crew June Sneak Previews

My lovely online VPS sent me the monthly sneak previews and I thought I would share them with you here. 

The first one is the  Metallic Striped Ikat Popover:

 Metallic Striped Ikat Popover, C7188
Medallion Tassel Pendant Necklace, C9431 (similar here, here)
Bucket Hat in Denim, C8316 (similar here, here, here)

Next isthe pretty Midnight Floral Jumpsuit:

 Midnight Floral Jumpsuit (also offered in Petite and Tall), C7148
 (similar here, here, here)
Pinwheel Batik Scarf, C7636 (similar here, here, here)
Beaded Rope Bracelet, C9495
Collection Mesh Polo Shirt, C4673


Collection Mesh Polo Shirt, C4673
Wide Brimmed Beach Hat, C8130 (similar here, here, here)

Lastly, a couple of rash guards:

On the left

On the right
Hibiscus Short Sleeve Rash Guard, C4621 (similar here, here, here)
Neon Sport Hipster, 09664 (similar here, here, here)

What do you think of the previews? Is there anything you like? Please share! Personally, I can't wait for the next roll-out.

Thank you for dropping by and have a great Thursday out there!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!. I love the midnight floral print and that cute, cute jumpsuit. Wouldn't have the nerve to wear it, but it's such a pretty, Summery look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's hope they will have another midnight floral print item! It seems jumpsuits are everywhere right now and like you, wouldn't have the nerve to wear it on its own. Perhaps with a denim jacket?

      Delete
  2. As much as I like color, I especially love the white polo and skirt. The perfect summer outfit and the skirt is available in tall! The midnight floral is lovely as well. Thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love colour as well, but I reach for whites in the summer as well! :) Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.