Thursday, April 2, 2015

Loft - April

I was at the Loft a while ago, but I haven't had the opportunity to post the photos yet. A lot of pretty things caught my eye, and amond them the Bedrock Skirt (size 4). It has welt pockets, pleats and it is 21 1/2" long. I am 5'6" and this skirt falls above the knee on me. The tee is the Broken In Tee (size S, white) is all cotton and comes in six (6) other colours.

Broken In Tee (similar here, here, here
Bedrock Skirt (similar here, here, here)

City Jacket (size S, muddy green) is a casual linen & cotton mix jacket, perfect for the spring.

City Jacket (similar here, here, here)

Striped Denim Riviera Pants in Julie Fit (size 4, forever navy). This is my normal size in Loft pants. They are a mix of cotton, poly & spandex and fit great on. I really loved these pants a lot.


Lastly, the Striped Hi-Lo Sweater (size S, forever navy). The back is slightly longer than the front. The yarn is a viscose/nylon mix. The fit is TTS.


That's about it for now. Have you been to the Loft lately? What did you think?

Hope you are having a great day out there!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been in a while and I need to go. I really want to check out the pants and that skirt. The pants look like they fit you perfectly.
    I have a couple of their jackets from several years ago that I still love, just need to wait for warmer weather to wear them.
    Thanks for the reviews!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, maryeb! I really liked the pants and am waiting for them to go on sale.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.