Thursday, April 16, 2015

J. Crew Factory - New Arrivals Picks

Early this morning I received an e-mail from JC announcing new arrivals on the Factory site, and naturally I had to pick my favourites. My top choice was the Factory Lace Sheath Dress in 'california poppy.' It's a beautiful, bright colour for the summer.
Factory Lace Sheath Dress

Factory Crossed-Back Linen Tee in white will be perfect to wear throughout the summer.
Factory Crossed-Back Linen Tee

Factory Crepe Pencil Skirt With Curved Hem in 'byzantine blue.' I have a couple of colours from the regular store from last summer (white & black), but the blue would be a nice addition.
Factory Crepe Pencil Skirt With Curved Hem 

Another pretty skirt is the Factory Wrap Skirt in Crepe ('vivid cherry'):
Factory Wrap Skirt in Crepe

Factory Chambray Drawstring Pant would be perfect for lounging around the house this summer:
Factory Chambray Drawstring Pant

I am also liking the Factory Eyelet Baseball Cap:
Factory Eyelet Baseball Cap

Inkkas Spectrum Low-Top Sneakers seem like fun to wear. I love their bright colours!
Inkkas Spectrum Low-Top Sneakers

How about you? Did you pick any favourites yet? If so, please share!

Thanks for dropping by, and have a great Friday out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.