Sunday, April 5, 2015

J. Crew - April

I have a few photos from my previous JC trip and thought I should post them before the new arrivals hit our store tomorrow. First of all, this Lightweight Camp Shirt in Whisper Lame (size 4). It was a favourite of mine among the new arrivals, and still is after seeing it in person. The shirt is all cotton and fits TTS. The skirt is the Double-Stripe Pencil Skirt (size 2, light mauve ivory). The fabric is cotton/poly and in the fitting room light the stripe looks gold. The skirt fits TTS and on me, at 5'6", it falls mid-knee.


Next I tried on the Stacked Sequin Shell (size S, pewter mint burgundy). This is my usual tee and top size at JC.


Lastly, also a favourite, the Ribbed Shimmer Sweater (size S). After seeing it on the website, I expected this to be a bit more cropped.


What else I like at JC right now:
How about you? Anything you like? Please share. The SPRINGTYLE promo is still in effect through today, if you are shopping. It will get you 25% off your $100 or 30% off your $200+ purchase.

Hope you are having a great Easter weekend!


4 comments:

Spam will be deleted.