Thursday, April 9, 2015

J. Crew - April (II)

I've had a hectic schedule lately with a new job and all, so posting has been a bit of a challenge. Since I was in the JC store last weekend, I decided I should post the photos I took then, given the 25% off sale (30% off for card members) with code SHOPNOW through April 14. First is the Linen Cross Stripe Tee (size S, heather grey hibiscus). This is my normal tee and top size at JC and it fits TTS. I didn't even realize the tee was inen until I checked the description on the website. I liked the pink and grey combo, which is one of my favourites.


Next was the Cinched Swing Jacket (size S, fern green), also my regular jacket size at JC. This one fits large on me. Sizing down may not be an option, as the sleeves would be too short, I think. Apologies for the blurry photo. I took a couple and both were equally bad. The pants are the Slouchy Boardwalk Pants (size 2, dark fatigue).

Cinched Swing Jacket (similar here, here, here)
Slouchy Boardwalk Pants (similar here, here, here)

I also tried on the Heather Linen High-Low Sweater (size XS, grey white). The fit is large, so I sized down. The yarn is a cotton, linen and poly mix. This sweater comes in six (6) other colours.

Heather Linen High-Low Sweater (similar here, here, here)
 Slouchy Boardwalk Pants

Lastly, a favourite, the Eyelet Tee (size S, white).The front is cotton/poly, while the back si all cotton. It is a bit sheer, so a nude bra/cami are needed. This tee fits boxy on me.

Eyelet Tee (similar here, here, here)
 Slouchy Boardwalk Pants

Hope to make it to JC again soon to see some of the new arrivals, which should already be in store by then.

Have a great Friday, and thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.