Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Banana Republic - April

Just a very short post today with a couple of photos I took at BR during my last visit a couple of weeks ago. I haven't been there for a long time, but I was looking for a black silk blouse and lucky me I found it here. It is the Dark Silk Popover Blouse (size XS, black). For those interested, there is also a Light Silk Popover Blouse in several light colours, which would be perfect for spring. The blouse was on sale in the store, and an additioanl 40% off sale items applied, so it turned out to be a great deal. It fits large, so I sized down to an XS for a more fitted look. I am trying it on with the Rugby Stripe Lace Pencil Skirt (size 4, black). This is my usual size skirt at BR. It's 100% cotton and would be great for the summer.


The other item that got my attention was the  Denim Cropped Top (size S, indigo). This top is my regular top size at BR. I loved the colour a lot!


What else I am liking at BR right now:
How about you? Have you been to Banana Republic lately? What did you think? Please share!

Thanks for visiting, and have a great Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.