Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Madewell New Arrivals Picks

Early this morning I received an e-mail from Madewell about their new arrivals but I didn't have a chance to check them out until now. This cotton/linen Raglan Crop Top in Honeycomb Floral seemed to have an interesting pattern and colours.

I loved the side-tie detail of the Chambray Side-Tie Crop Tee:
  Chambray Side-Tie Crop Tee

Silk Camisole in Ornamental Clover

Penfield Vassan Parka Jacket in Black Palm

Ruffle Bodice Sundress  is made of a cotton & silk, crinkled fabric:
Ruffle Bodice Sundress

Lastly, this Wirestack Cuff Bracelet is calling my name since I am a big cuff bracelet fan:
Wirestack Cuff Bracelet

These are a few of my favourites from Madewell. Which ones are yours? Please share!

Thanks for dropping by my blog and have a safe Wednesday out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.