Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Loft - March

The Loft had a 40% off sale items when I visited last weekend, so I took this opportunity to get the Sateen Denim Leggings in Ink Wash. I've been eyeing for a while. You may have seen me try them on here before. They are higher waisted and fit really nicely.

From the new arrivals, I really liked the Lou & Grey Suede Joggers. I am wearing size S, my regular size. They fit very comfortably on and I would say slightly large. They have an elastic drawstring waist, are lined and have side zippers. The top is the  Lou & Grey Windowpane Mesh-Trim Tee, size S, also my regular tee size. It fits slightly boxy, in my opinion.


Next I tried on the Foil Linen Pocket Tee size S. Like the name implies, this tee has a metallic sheen to it.

 Lou & Grey Suede Joggers

A jacket which I cnanot find on the website. The item # is 365423 and retails for $98 in Canada. I didn't think of looking at the fabric content tag, but it felt like cotton, if I recall correctly. I am wearing size 4, which is the smaller of the two jacket size I usually wear.

 Lou & Grey Suede Joggers

Lastly, a pretty cotton eyelet skirt item #354939, $59.50 CAD.  The sweater is an all cotton item #373380, size S and navy. It's slightly longer at the back and has a lovely pattern.

Eyelet Skirt item #354939 (similar here, here, here, here)
Cotton Sweater item #373380 (similar here, here, here)

What else I like at the Loft right now:

How about you? Have you been to the Loft recently? What did you like there? Please share!

As always, thanks for being here and have a great Wednesday out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.