Thursday, March 5, 2015

Loft Leggings

As I was mentioning in the previous post, I have had my eye on the Loft Sateen Denim Leggings in Ink Wash since I first tried them on in the store. They are my favourite dark colour for jeans. I am wearing size 27/4 and I love the fit. They are a bit higher waisted than my other jeans, so no chance of muffin top in these.

This is how I wore them:

Stretch Perfect Shirt in Wide Stripe (old)(similar here, here, here)
 Snowcap Quilted Jacket (similar here, here, here)
Everly Suede Pumps (similar here, here, here)
OPI Lincoln Park After Dark Nail Polish (available here, here, here, here)

 Tippi Sweater (similar here, here, here)
Martina Suede Wedges (similar here, here, here)
Pave Acorn Necklace (similar here, here, here)

Do you have the Sateen Denim Leggings in Ink Wash too? How do you like them? Please share! 

Hope your week has been going well and have a happy and safe Friday out there!

2 comments:

Spam will be deleted.