Thursday, March 12, 2015

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

Early this morning J. Crew posted new arrivals on the website and I just browsed through them and picked my favourites. Immediately I noticed the Vintage Crop Jean in Rinse Wash. I have been looking at replacing an old pair for a while, and these might just do it.
Vintage Crop Jean in Rinse Wash

I would wear the above with the Marlow Huarache Mules in 'dark nutmeg:'
Marlow Huarache Mules

Two dresses really got my attention. The first one was the Laser-Cut Floral Shift Dress in 'radiant orange.' However, it is probably too short for me and I am also not sure how breathable the fabric is. Probably the laser cutouts help. :)
Laser-Cut Floral Shift Dress

The other was the beautiful Collection Scalloped Lace Dress in 'sunwashed blush.'
Collection Scalloped Lace Dress

The Lace-Sleeve Sweater is all cotton and the lace detail looks adorable up-close.
Lace-Sleeve Sweater

 Same goes for the Collection Lace-Stripe Sweater:
Collection Lace-Stripe Sweater

Lastly, I am attracted for some odd reason to the Lightweight Camp Shirt in Whisper Lame. It's all cotton and the colour is 'metallic gold.'
Lightweight Camp Shirt in Whisper Lame

These are my picks. Which ones are yours? Please share!

Hope you have a great Thursday out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.